1. Adopt DC12.0V 3A (minimum) input, 6-slot independent charging and microcomputer management system;
2. The biggest highlight of this charger is that it can charge the battery without polarity!
3. The charging current has four steps of 500mA / 700mA / 1000mA / 2000mA;
4. Default charging current:
The lithium-ion battery (3.70V/3.80V)/lithium iron phosphate battery (3.20V) is 2000mA in the 1/3/6 slot and 1000mA in the 2/4/5 slot. The charging current can be selected by pressing the CURRENT button, but The 2/4/5 slot cannot select 2000mA; the nickel-hydrogen/nickel-cadmium (1.20V) default charging current is fixed to 500mA, and the current cannot be selected;
5. When charging, the LCD can display the channel CH and the battery type / charging current / voltage / time / capacity of the channel; 1st and 2nd slots, 3rd and 4th slots, 5th and 6th slots, between these two slots The charging current does not exceed 2A in total, that is, when one slot is charged with 2A current, and then the battery is charged in another slot, the front 2A current will fall back to 1A current charging; when the battery is full, the data on the LCD will be saved, display END;
6. It can automatically identify lithium battery (Li-Ion 3.70V) battery and nickel-hydrogen (Ni-MH) battery, manually select lithium iron phosphate battery (3.20V) and Li-Ion 3.80V battery (IMR);
7. There is 0 V voltage activation function, 1.65-2.20V can not be charged (but there will be activated current turbulence type charging);
8. Multiple safety protection functions such as overcharge, over discharge, short circuit, etc. can automatically and automatically identify bad batteries;
9. Charging mode: constant current and constant voltage.
1 x Battery charger
1 x EU/US plug
First, the warning:
1. This charger can only be filled with cylindrical lithium ion battery (3.70V/3.80V), nickel hydrogen/nickel cadmium (1.20V), lithium iron phosphate battery (3.20V);
2. Before use, please refer to the manual carefully, pay attention to the recommended charging current of the rechargeable battery, do not exceed the recommended current charging;
3. Select to use 12VDC adapter, the output current should be no less than 3A (ampere);
4. The charger may be hot when charging, be careful not to burn it; please put it in a place where children can't reach it;
5. When you stop using it, please unplug the power supply and remove the battery;
6. Can only be used indoors at room temperature;
7. The test data of this product is for reference only. Please refer to professional instrument for actual situation.